Obtain financing can be challenging for small business owners with less than perfect credit. That’s where, Ashton Business Capital can help businesses likes yours obtain equipment financing: No minimum FICO score, Past Bankruptcies and Tax Liens OK!, 3rd Party / Private Party Sales OK!, Used Equipment with No Age Restrictions, Time in Business: 12 – 36 months, Gross Annual Revenue: $350k to $1 Million +, and Minimum Loan Amount of $20,000.00
A complete initial package must be provided in order to review projects. Our typical loan amount is $100,000 to $25 Million.
A loan package includes:
-Loan application with supporting documents.
-Last 3 years tax return and current year to date financial statements.
-Appraisals if available.
-Digital photos of the property and buildings (and any properties to be acquired through the financing).
-Estimated use of funds (as detailed as possible).
-Maximum Loan to Value: 80%
-Maximum Debt Service: 33%
-Minimum Debt Coverage: 1:1
Ashton Capital Group, LLC will help you determine if leasing or financing your equipment is right for your business. We welcome older businesses with previous credit issues and Start businesses. Our typical loan amount $30,000 to $25 million.
A loan package includes:
- Completed Credit Application.
- Personal Credit Report from all Principals.
- Bank Reference with Rating or 3 months Bank Statements.
- Current Interim Statements including Balance Sheet & Income Statement.
- Last 3 Year’s Corporate Tax Return.
- Last 3 Year’s Personal Tax Return.
- Personal Financial Statement on All Owners.
Typically, most importers finance overseas acquisition of goods by purchase order financing. Purchase order is a quick and easy method for obtaining capital when cash flow reserves are low.
Here’s a list of the items you need for your purchase order financing.
- Copy of PO’s or Contracts.
- Total cost breakdown including all supplier information. Total costs should include any and all freight, logistics, taxes, duties, etc. that are applicable.
- Production/Delivery Schedule timeline from initial funding to delivery and invoicing of goods.
- Specific amount of funding requested, in what manner, to whom, and the timing of such funding with respect to the overall timeline of the transaction.
- Previous year and year to date financial statements.
- Company ownership breakdown and corporate structure.
- Historical information on the company and background/resume of principals; including sales of these specific goods overall, and to this specific end-customer, if any.
Ashton Capital can assist you in all your credit cards and debit card and EBT processing, merchant funding and cash in advance needs. We promise you “Low rates, no hidden charges or fees”.
Merchant cash Advance requirements
- Must be processing credit cards from their customers for at least 60 days
- Must process at least $7,500/month in credit cards from their customers
- No bankruptcies
- Funds can be available in 7 days or less